Monday, April 10, 2017

Cats

A certain daughter of ours was not so sure about cats when we first met her in September, but after living with them for a few weeks, she's (thankfully!) grown to not only tolerate having them around, but to actually kind of enjoy them, too!

Three sisters under the table.
And one stayed there to visit for a bit with the cat!
When I get the time, Bogomila has also given her okay for me to post a bit about the amazing things she's been doing with her physical therapist. So keep watching, and hopefully in the next few days I'll have something to share!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad Bogomila is letting you share about her. She is such a beautiful girl. And she likes cats, which is a big plus in my book! :) Also, your family picture is wonderful, I can't believe how awake and alert Mira is looking. A big difference from the referral photo on the sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad Bogomila is letting you share some more pictures! Tell her her aunt thinks her haircut looks simply fantastic -- it's a cut I've actually dreamt about doing a few times myself, but have never been quite brave enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her hair looks so good!! Mind you, she could wear anything and look fabulous, I think! Love that she has decided the cats are a good thing. :) Certainly appears that they approve of her as well!

    ReplyDelete