Wednesday, April 24, 2013

another twist

This post is intentionally vague. ;)

A development occurred this morning in something that has been a potential for well over a year. Nothing is certain, by any means, including timing, but the implications of this could have ...interesting... implications on what is in front of our family this summer and fall. (No, I'm not pregnant! ;) Someone asked and I figured I'd better clarify that!)

I know some of you who read this blog are people who pray, and for those of you who do, now is a good time to ask God to help us to listen and to walk forward in the path that he desires for us. I emailed my dad this morning, ending with saying that "wait" has been my favorite word in the Psalms lately (maybe later I'll compile a list of some of the "wait"s that have been grabbing me over the last days).

Wait for the Lord; 
Be strong and let your heart take courage; 
Yes, wait for the Lord. 
(Psalm 27:14)

Good and upright is the Lord;
Therefore He instructs sinners in the way.
He leads the humble in justice,
And He teaches the humble His way.
All the paths of the Lord are lovingkindness and truth
To those who keep His covenant and His testimonies.

Who is the man who fears the Lord? 
He will instruct him in the way he should choose. 
(Psalm 25:8-10, 12) 

No comments:

Post a Comment