Friday, August 2, 2013

Guess who has a daddy?

...and a mommy, and two brothers and two sisters ... and three cats? And grandmas and a grandpa and great grandmas and great grandpas? And aunts and uncles and cousins?

We found out just a few minutes ago (and that is a story I may tell later) that a certain 9 year old boy who has not belonged to anyone for as long as he can remember, is now our son!!!

Today we became the parents of Krassimir Emmanuel Glewwe.

Now we wait patiently to get the word that the necessary paper processing has progressed to where we can get our travel dates and start making real plans to bring him home.

I can't wait!! am SOOOO excited to hold this boy in my arms again!

2 comments:

  1. WOOOO HOOOOOO I am SO HAPPY for you all! Now if you could just go and get him...right? :) Soon, my friends, soon! I am praying for you in the waiting time.

    ReplyDelete