Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Blog???

So, despite people telling me for over a year that I should write a blog, I never did. As Matt reasonably pointed out, I don't have time for something like that! But there comes a point when enough different people are asking for updates and information that a weblog seems to be a reasonable way to go. Don't expect anything fancy, but what will hopefully follow here in days to come are bits and pieces of information on where we are in our journey of growing our family through adoption in the upcoming year.

1 comment:

  1. Mom just sent me the link -- glad you finally took the plunge! Not only will it take you less time to keep everyone updated, but in years to come, you'll look back on this and be glad you have the record. I have no traditional baby book for Gwen, but when I look at the LJ entries I wrote about her, it's far better than any baby book would ever have been, and I look forward to sharing it with her when she's older.

    ReplyDelete