Friday, June 3, 2016

Apostilles - - - CHECK!

The tidier print came in the mail this morning, so this afternoon I snuck out (all by myself!!!) in the rain to the office of the Secretary of State to get our apostilles.

One hour (and $50 - thank you to one of our dear friends who gave us the proceeds from their spring garage sale, this is covered, as is the shipping to Bulgaria!) later, I walked out with ten apostilled documents in hand.

Tonight Matt and I are printing a better set of the required photos of our house and family, and now I'm hoping to get it in the mail tomorrow! (It's got to go through Maryland where our primary US agency is located to pick up a document they have before going on to Bulgaria, but they'll handle the sending of all that - we just have to pay for it.) :P

No comments:

Post a Comment