Thursday, July 19, 2018

Baby Glewwe

[copied from the email announcement we sent this evening to family and friends]

He's here! I told him he could come any day in July except the 19th, so he arrived on the 18th, 7 minutes before midnight.😉 Matt and I are close on his first name, but want some time alone to talk, so we'll send another email when that's settled. His middle name is Scott, after my dad.

He's our biggest, at 9lb,10oz, but was also definitely my easiest labor. We are so happy he's here.



9 comments:

  1. We've been checking the blog daily for updates, and *hadn't* yet checked this morning when Gwen told me, "I hope when we visit at Christmas my baby cousin will be there", and I assured her he would be...and then we checked, and even now he's here!

    Funny about the choice of middle name (which I approve of) -- a friend of mine was due a few days before you, and her son was born on Tuesday and HIS middle name is Scott!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so happy for you all! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ He's beautiful. Sending congratulations, well wishes and thanking God for your healthy, much loved newest little one. (Ok, not so little :-)

    All the blessings and angels your way.

    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your beautiful son! Hugs - Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's beautiful! Congratulations to the whole family. xoxoxox Bonny Holder in New Mexico.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!

    SO happy for you all!
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  6. He sure is BIG! I'm glad everything went well. Did you have a homebirth?

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is perfect. Congratulations on the new blessing in your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, welcome to the world little guy! Congratulations Matt and Andrea! Thanks for sharing the good news with us readers :-)

    ReplyDelete