Friday, April 12, 2019

Standing

Bobbi, post surgery, can STAND. This she could not do before, as everything was so out of whack that she could not balance. She still doesn't stand for long, and things like laughing can throw her completely off, but today she added new skills, like turning her head and moving her hands. It may not seem like much, but it's these kinds of things that we keep seeing every week - steady progress forward!

It's kind of hard to tell, but Lori (therapist), is not touching Bobbi at all - she's got her hand on the safety belt around Bobbi's waist, but is holding it completely slack. That's all Bobbi!

2 comments:

  1. How amazing! Such hard work. God bless Bobbi, and y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has never crossed my mind that Bobbi couldn't stand, since I "saw" her walking with the walker. Now I see how wrong I was. Respect!
    And completely off-topic, but I wanted to mention that so far I like her current hairdo the most :-)

    ReplyDelete