Thursday, August 27, 2020

Note from Lili

 Big caveat: Google translate can usually capture the general gist of something, but is NOT NOT NOT a very good translation tool! You've now been fairly warned. :)

With that warning, here's a message from Lili I received earlier today:

Words of gratitude I want to write for you and all the good people who extend your warm hand for the good you do for me and my life! I sincerely and heartily want to express my THANKS to you dear family and to all those who participated in raising the money I received. THANK YOU for your humanity and attitude towards me! I wish you health, professional success and constant motivation to continue to give meaning to life. BE HEALTHY AND BLESSED!

1 comment:

  1. Google translate or not, that's a pretty beautiful sentiment, if you ask me.
    I remember Faith and Bobbi using Google translate when she first came home and how many laughs it gave the two of them!

    ReplyDelete