Sunday, September 15, 2013

Tired and waiting

I keep wanting to update, but this baby has wiped me out! I can nap in the afternoon (on days when I can) and still be ready for bed by 8pm.

Briefly, on the house, we've been working on more siding as Matt and I or Owen are able. We are renting a small lift starting this Wednesday that will let us get safely up to the higher parts. We're still hoping to get the siding and roofing done before Krassi comes home. I have pictures, but since it's nearly 9pm I am too tired to get them up. ;) Maybe Matt will for me...

For those of you who pray, Matt and I would both greatly appreciate prayer that we would not waver in unbelief as we wait on God to supply what we need to finish the work he has set before us. What we still need to finish the house seems insurmountable from all of our accounts. We're not so much concerned that he's not going to provide what we need as much as that we will fail to trust him through waiting patiently for him. And that's not a place I want to be!

"Those who wait on the Lord will renew their strength..."

No comments:

Post a Comment