Thursday, November 29, 2018

Rehab: Day 3

Starting the morning by snatching up Eben. He looks almost as big as she does!

Little sisters reading books. (They both wanted to come visit Bobbi.)

After PT, Bobbi rolled herself back to her room in the rolling stander.

Lunch time for Bobbi (while in her CPM machine loosening her knee), and nap time for Eben.

Fun photo op in the Ronald McDonald room.
And I have a funny story to share, but I'd better clear it with Bobbi, first, so this is here just as a place holder...And...I've got her permission, so I'm coming back here to add it! As she and I were wheeling around in her stander, we ended up going past the main nurses' station in her unit, and she's tall enough in the stander to see that they have two computer monitors with an array of cameras playing continuously...with views of each hospital room. Oh no! she exclaimed, upon learning that the nurses were able to watch her continuously. I think I was picking my nose earlier today!!! I couldn't help myself and burst out laughing! What a delightful thing that, of all things you might be caught doing on camera, THIS is the one that she was worried about! Apparently its been a pretty decent week so far. 😊

Dad and Leah got down in the afternoon to eat supper with her. Tonight Grandma's staying with her, and then going back to Wisconsin in the morning. Then begins the real shuffle. It's been SO helpful having her here to be a third adult in the mix as we shuffle back and forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment