Thursday, January 3, 2019

Some sheetrock!

Our dear friends, the Martins, moved north this fall.

I find it kind of humorous that it's when they're in town that we make progress on the bathroom! The weekend before Christmas, Chad and Matt got the majority of the sheetrock hung on the ceilings and walls of the bathroom (as the rest of us unknowingly shared our lovely stomach bug with his kids), and they're back in town this weekend for a medical appointment, so he's going to come by after supper and put in an evening's work with Matt. Hooray!

~~~

Oh my - I thought I had posted this. But since I hadn't (today is now two weeks later), I will add a photo of the finished rough sheetrock. Still needs all the taping and mudding, but the big sheets got finished while Chad was here helping out. Starts looking like a real room.


No comments:

Post a Comment