Saturday, April 25, 2020

More in the news

Bobbi was in the Minneapolis Star Tribune yesterday (you might not be able to see the article without being a subscriber?? On my laptop I could see it, but not my desktop - maybe I've used up my "free" articles on that computer already? I don't know...)

And this morning in the St Paul Pioneer Press. (Note that a few of the dollar amounts are off in this one, but you get the general gist of it...)

Yesterday when she was out walking, a few people stopped her and asked if she was the girl whose chair had been taken.

If I get a chance beyond the few minutes it takes to throw this up, I'll write a little bit more about all the ins and outs of how this is affecting HER (because it's worth sharing!) but this is what I have time for. We're thinking this is going to be a good year to make sure we get a full veggie garden put in, so we're using the good weather to get things prepped!

No comments:

Post a Comment