Friday, April 24, 2020

Whirlwind

It's been a crazy few days with all sorts of things happening, not necessarily in the most sensible order, but kind of all in a jumble all at once!

Thought you might be interested in seeing what's been going on:

First, Bobbi was on the local news Tuesday night.

That prompted a GoFundMe page as a quick way to handle all of the interest the story generated - which is nuts to me - we still don't know if insurance will cover the chair or not - it very well might! But we don't know, and even with that "maybe we won't need any help at all" built into it, we still had a seriously overwhelming response.

And, though I'm not posting this here asking for donations (which is why I didn't post it when we first put it up! That's not what I intend my blog to be for!) I thought that all of you who care about what's going on in our family ought to know what's been going on!!

More later, hopefully, but didn't want to wait too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment