Saturday, March 6, 2021

As promised, more of Krassi's creations

 I just love these, and it's been fun to collect them, too, because Krassi is so proud to share them with me!

A lamb IN a ring in a ring!




This one he put right into my lap! :)

The "look away" is a protective mechanism from the institutional days that still manifests itself on a regular basis. :(


But he's still getting better and better and better at looking.

See how proud he is to share what he's doing? :)

A slightly different version....

Found late at night after all the kids were in bed!





Another double - sheep in two wedgits in the background and a cow in the green in the foreground.






He has a hard time holding them still enough for the camera as he holds them up to show me!


2 comments:

  1. These are just wonderful. I love the "shape in ring" ones, they're so artistic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. His creations are awesome! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete