Saturday, April 19, 2014

Who wants to see more painting photos?

Today we...painted! (We, meaning mom and Matt. Not me. I ran errands, including a trip to the pharmacy because Reuben's throat culture revealed that he, too, has strep.)

Here's a summary of what happened in the addition.
First and second coat in the laundry room. This is actually the color we chose for one small accent bump in the back part of the living room, but with a whole gallon, we had enough to do this small room, too.

The under-eave low closet in Matt's mom's bedroom now has its first and second coat of paint.

And the stair going up has been primed, and first coated. You can't tell very well because of the lighting in this photo, but the back wall and the center wall are slightly different color and tones.
And on the baby front, I had a sweet friend come over and take me for a walk after the light rain, which was wonderful, and then she offered me a foot and hand massage. Ahhhh. Now to see if anything gets moving - how neat it would be to have an Easter baby!

4 comments:

  1. I dreamt last night you had the baby. It was a boy, and it was named Bjarki (a Norse word meaning 'bear-cub') and you were so pleased to tell me "I TOLD you we'd picked a name that would complete the break in the pattern of names for our sons! Bjarki is nothing like Krassimir or Owen or Reuben!" And I had to admit you were right.

    He had a huge shock of thin dark hair that stuck out straight from his head -- think baby Rinnah crossed with a troll. Awfully cute.

    Nevertheless, I still think (and have always thought) it's a girl, in part because Gwen has all sorts of cute clothes to hand down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What??? No one wants to comment on my lovely paint? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it's great paint job and color.
    Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course your paint is lovely, but Baby will be even lovelier! Come on, Baby!

    ReplyDelete