Thursday, April 17, 2014

More paint

Guess what - we got to push the painting further forward today!

Oh. That wasn't the news you were hoping for? Well, I was kind of hoping to be snuggling a brand new baby today myself instead of more of the same old routine, but I must say that having each day that I don't have a baby be a day that more gets done out there is somewhat of a consolation. 

Today Mom put the first coat of real color on the bathroom.
Looking in from the hallway (the durock and blue sheetrock that aren't painted will have white subway tile on them. And the bathtub isn't really blue - that's just the protective plastic film. There's a white tub under there!)
And this photo is taken standing in the back corner looking out into the hallway and toward the stair. You can see Kelley working on mudding in the stairway. We have been SO glad that we've had him and Korey putting in time out there for us! They're charging us a very reasonable rate, and even though they can only work at odd times, it's still pushing the project forward, and they're doing a beautiful job.
So what will tomorrow bring? More paint? Or a baby?

1 comment:

  1. I'll said again what I jokingly said once -- if baby is born on my birthday and it's a girl, I want her named after me! (And if it's a boy, of course, then call it Ombudsman.)

    ReplyDelete