Saturday, January 28, 2017

At Gillette [by Matt]

Tsvetomira is now at Gillette Childrens Specialty Healthcare (where Reuben and Krassi go) and Andrea is feeling much more comfortable that they are listening to her and are doing everything they can to help. The Dr. even wants to talk with Adam as soon as he lands and is reachable by phone.

Bogomila is doing well. We got all her stuff unpacked and set up in her room and we had dinner and spent a bit of time just talking with her new siblings. She is currently listening to some of her music in her room by herself while she waits for her pajamas to get out of the wash.

Once I say goodnight to her, I will be heading over to the hospital to spend some time with Andrea and Tsvetomira.

4 comments:

  1. (Tried to comment on another post and it wouldn't go through, thought I'd try again) So glad to hear that Tsvetomira has been transferred to a place where they will listen (also good to hear that Bogomila made the trip well and is settling in at home. ) I came here from The Blessing of Verity and have been praying through the trip and will continue to. Thank you for taking the time to keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to let you all know that I've been reading your blog and have said many prayers for your family. I will continue to pray for all of your children and for Mama and Papa to have the wisdom to know "where to be" and for help with the children when you need to be somewhere. Wish I lived nearer so I could offer assistance. Just know that a friend and fellow Minnesotan (Albert Lea) thinks that your family Rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not been following your family very long, but I have loved little Tsvetomira for years now. I am so happy she has a family to love her and be with her in this medical crisis. It's good to know she is at a children's hospital where the doctors are listening to you and doing everything they can for Tsvetomira. Sending so much love to the entire family. Thank you for keeping us updated on Bogomila and Tsvetomira.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for keeping us all updated - I know that you have so much to do. Please let those of us far away know the best way to help you right now. Is there anything you need, or any support we can offer?

    ReplyDelete