Monday, January 23, 2017

I love her

Oh, how I wish I had the time to download photos and give a full rundown of this very long, very good day. But maybe tomorrow. Or maybe not. We'll see!

But one bit about these two girls of mine who are so very much my beloved daughters!

We are getting creative with communicating with Bogomila without a live translator. One method that's working is the google translate app. It's not great, but gets us by, and with voice recognition, we can go faster than typing. As Bogomila and I worked together through getting her ready for bed, I voiced, "I will help you."

What did it pick up?

"I love you." Made me smile. But I tried again, thinking if we ended up with, "I love you. I will help you," that it wouldn't be too far off.

What I got?

"I love you. I love you."

It brought tears to my eyes. Yes. I love her, and because I love her I will help her.

And now I have 22 minutes to lay down and close my eyes before I give Tsvetomira her next feeding. Adam and I just got off Skype going over her labs that have results in already. Some are good, some are not so good. Tonight we continue her care here, with a few modifications, and tomorrow we may look into something beyond what we can do here just to help her get into tip top shape for flying.

2 comments:

  1. Praying!

    And I just have to say that Tsvetomira and Bogomila are the most beautiful names ever! I hear them like Russian in my head, and I imagine that the meanings are similar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are praying here! Thank you for the sweet update. Susanna directed me here from her email digest :)

    ReplyDelete