Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Look what I caught on camera!

[First, a disclaimer: most of what we've been posting is relating to Tsvetomira and there has been very little to fill anyone in on how Bogomila is doing! This is two-fold. One, Mira is who I've spent most of my time with since getting back to MN, and, when I'm here in the calm, peaceful hospital room, I have plenty of time to sit at the computer. Two, we want to respect Bogomila as a sixteen year old young lady who may not want details of her life as an open book on the internet. Until we have the ability to really talk with her and know what she's comfortable with, we are going to err on the side of sharing much less information about her.]

So, yesterday I spent most of my day (as I did the day before) sitting near Mira so I could see when she was awake to be able to interact with her, and just to watch in general how she's doing as I continue to learn what "normal" is like for this tiny daughter of mine.

At one point, I looked over at my sleeping girl, and look what I saw!
I don't care at the moment if it's a "real" smile or just a reflex. What I do know is that it is beautiful, and this is the Mira that I want all of you to see when you think of her!

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful child! Bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely smile! So glad she is having times of being comfortable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Girl has to be feeling better. Such a lovely sight to capture on film.

    ReplyDelete