Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Tiny girl

We just got current height and weight stats on Tsvetomira this morning. I can't even find her numbers on a BMI chart because those don't have weights low enough for her height.

Our little Pearl is 96 centimeters tall (just under 38 inches). That puts her at the same height as an average three and a half year old child.

Her weight is 11.5 kilograms (about 25 pounds). That's the size of a smaller two year old.

I'd been waiting to get up to date information before I picked out the clothes I would bring for her. I'd been in my mind thinking she'd be about the same size as our five year old, Rinnah, and I didn't want to have to raid her drawers.

I won't.

Sweet, tiny, delicate girl.

There are SO many people working with us this week to make sure we've got everything in place that we can to bring her home safely!


[I just this morning published a post I realized I'd written three and a half years ago and never published. Because it was written at that time, I left it in that place, but it might be worth a read to better understand the situation surrounding this little one's life. You can read it here.]

1 comment:

  1. Maybe some of the clothes Gwen picked out from her "too small" pile for Evania and Gloria will fit her.

    ReplyDelete