Monday, March 18, 2013

Soup

Had a friend call tonight saying he had something to drop off for us. Twenty minutes later he shows up with soup so I don't have to think about cooking tomorrow (Tuesday).

About half an hour later another friend emails asking if we'd like a lasagna for this week Wednesday's supper.

Needs I didn't even know I had are being met. ;) These little bits are such a lovely encouragement to keep going.

AND, now someone has agreed to pick us up from the airport on Easter Sunday! All the pieces are coming together.

My lasagna friend reminded me tonight that if God is orchestrating everything that we're seeing him do for us to be able to GO to K, that he can also handle what's happening back here at home while we're gone. This is a good reminder, as every day that we get closer it gets harder for me to leave these four little ones behind to go after the one that is waiting for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment