Tuesday, July 30, 2013

outside my window...

Here's the view out the window next to my computer...
The day that our framer has been putting off as long as possible (when he works on the link between the existing house and the main body of the addition) because he wants to minimize the possibility of rain getting into our existing house has finally come. On this overcast, drizzly day, there is now a FLOOR! when we look out of window, and the existing wall in front of me is quivering as they're on the other side pulling siding off so they can get the new walls framed up and in place.

Now I can stop fielding questions from people who see it and wonder if the addition is going to be connected to the existing house! ;) Yes. It is.

NEWSFLASH:

A wall!!! Just went up, and since I'm still sitting here at my computer, within getting up from my chair I could snap this shot of the north wall of the link! Hot off the presses, less than 3 minutes old (maybe five by the time it uploads) is the stud framing of a WALL!


No comments:

Post a Comment