Friday, February 28, 2014

Photos of airplane rides

Seeing is much more interesting than just reading, so here are some photos I had time to download tonight...
Wheeeee! Krassi can hardly contain himself, he's so excited.

Daddy's a wanted man: Rinnah is just off for her landing on the couch, and Reuben already has his hand on Daddy's knee all set to climb on, and Krassi is keeping close by hoping for HIS turn to come again soon!

Reuben adds as much excitement to his rides with his shrieks and bouncing as Daddy does by providing the ride!

I love how Krassi is getting more adamant about his turn - hand on Daddy's chest, "I'm ready Dad! Here I am! Is it my turn yet?" Who needs words to communicate. I, personally, think it's as clear as day what's on Krassi's mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment