Tuesday, May 17, 2016

WHO ate your homework??

Owen's turning into quite the joker, able to make funny plays on words and other humorous junctions that are turning the corner from a child's sense of humor to a more sophisticated type of humor that makes me really laugh, too!

Today, Krassi came home from therapy with "homework." His speech/feeding therapist gave me a baggie with a handful of Sour Patch Kids for him to practice chewing, as he seemed to enjoy them well enough (comparatively - remember, this is "Krassi-I-hate-all-things-eating" we're talking about) in the therapy session, and they provide a good combination of mouth-engaging flavor and chew potential. As we climbed into the van, I let Rinnah, Vania, and Reuben each have one, and when we got home, Owen eyed them right away and asked if he could have one. I told him they were Krassi's homework, but I'd already shared one with the kids who were with me, so, yes, he and Leah could each have one as well.

His response? "Ha ha! Krassi'll be like, 'Sorry, my brothers and sisters ate my homework!'"

No comments:

Post a Comment