Wednesday, December 13, 2017

And....they're gone again

Mira and Dad are taking a jaunt back to the ER tonight. Possibly just for some blood work (why did she have another bloody nose last night?) and an x-ray (why were her sats a little low this morning, and why was she breathing a little more rapidly than usual last night??) and just a general once-over (why has she thrown up four times over the last three days with no other signs of illness? We know she has some GI struggles, and that often her vomiting is related to trying to fill a dirty diaper, but four times in three days is out of the ordinary for her.) And, then again, possibly for another inpatient stay.

I told Matt as they were leaving that I'm not sure which I would choose at this point, so I'm glad I'm not the one who does the choosing.

2 comments:

  1. Just to send some extra prayers to y'all. Pax et lux 🤗🙏🎄😇 Brett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for Mira and family.

    Erika

    ReplyDelete