Sunday, December 31, 2017

Phew

She's home.

Regarding the lack of posts, we've had an exciting week involving frozen water pipes (but not burst), a dead oven on Christmas Day, influenza, international guests, a day of 10 seizures out of Reuben after going 37 days seizure free, and probably more, but that's what I can remember right now. Oh yes - Bobbi had another round of Botox shots this week, too.

But anyway - she's home, and hopefully is going to stay that way for a while!

~~~

And four hours later I remember another one - Matt had to take Grandma for an uneventful (but long) visit to the ER on Christmas Eve. Phew. ;) I think there's more, but again, the brain is full.

3 comments:

  1. Bless you all. xoxoxox from New Mexico.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prayed for your family this morning when I didn't see you in church. Lots of love and joining you in gratefulness for your family all being home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just so happy to hear this news. You know. The part about your beautiful girl being home. Warmth and angels your way. In that order. Love and happy New year. Brett Butler

    ReplyDelete