Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Out-takes

Right before Krassi came home we were connected with someone who had designed a silk-screen logo with the word "love" in the shape of Bulgaria. They graciously offered to put the logos on some shirts that I had for the kids, and I finally today, months later, got all five of them wearing them on the same day AND had the camera handy.

You've got the best one as the new blog header (yes, that really is the best one!) but here are a few more, just for fun (and for my 2-year-old niece who is always requesting pictures of cousins!)
Mom: "Well, guys, let's see if we can all look at the camera."

Leah: "Here, Krassi, look at the camera!" Rinnah: "Leah, what are you doing?"


Mom: "Rinnah, I can't see your Bulgaria shirt! Or yours, Owen. Or yours, Leah!"

Mom: "Let's try laying on the floor so we can see those shirts." Rinnah: "You mean this shirt?"

Krassi: "Don't look at my shirt!"

Mom: "Daddy, help!"

Mom (and, apparently, Krassi): "I give up." ;)
So there you go. ;) Five little ones who are mostly pretty good sports wearing their Bulgaria shirts. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment