Saturday, March 8, 2014

post-script/belly photo

And I'm not entirely useless when it comes to helping out in the addition. Earlier this week we all spent a morning outside with Matt working on getting the ceiling of the crawl space sheet rocked.

Reuben and Rinnah showing off the "little helper" cards Leah gave them for how well they were playing while we worked.
Krassi gets SO excited about being out in the addition. I think he likes getting dirty (well, dusty), and likes new things to handle. He feels especially pleased when he's tossing around huge sheets of rigid insulation scraps. I think he feels pretty powerful...finally a chance to be a mover and a shaker!
Owen is totally the right guy to finish screwing in the pieces once Matt's got the first few screws in to hold the sheet in place!
And there's Baby helping me help Matt hold the next piece while he trims it to size. At 35 weeks in this photo, I'm not climbing ladders (much) anymore, but still able to be an extra set of hands at the right times...
Rinnah makes a great (well dressed!) supervisor. Please note the sunglasses she's got in hand...
And this is still what I spend most of my time doing - sitting around surrounded by my little ones! ;) Though even this will be easier once Baby's out and I don't have to reach so far forward!!

No comments:

Post a Comment