Thursday, October 17, 2013

Ice cream is no good

After a supper of pizza (to follow our lunch of pizza) we decided to share a dessert from the restaurant that Matt and I had really liked back in March - a chocolate souffle. It's about the size of a muffin, and the waiter wasn't too sure when I told him we were going to split it, but I told him I had ordered it before and knew what I was getting. It also comes with a tiny dish of vanilla ice cream. Just perfect - and all of us felt like we had just the right amount. Even Krassi. I tried offering him some ice cream, and it was promptly refused. Tried again, like worked so well with the sippy cup, and once again, no good. We've noticed that he tends to like his food room temperature; too hot or too cold is no good.

Bummer for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment