Monday, October 28, 2013

New Header (aka: Krassi's Habits)

The old header, as much as I loved that photo, is now very much out of date. So tonight as we were outside getting ready for our nightly supper run to Grandma's, I asked the kids to pile into the leaves that Leah and Owen have been raking and see what I could get. I'm of course not tall enough to look in the viewer while getting all five kids in the photo, so these were taken by stretching my arm as high up as I could get and aiming as best as I could. Looking through them tonight, I realize that they capture one of Krassi's habits, which I will share with you.
"Now what is that nice lady having me do?"

"Well, since I have a moment here I might as well get to work on this sleeve..."

"...pull, pull...almost got it..."

",,,Yes! Past the elbow!"

"There. That's better."
"Now to get to work on the other one..."
 
That little man of ours is just not happy without those sleeves pulled up!

1 comment:

  1. I am grinning :). You could look at it this way: all those years of pushing his sleeves up helped develop eye-hand coordination and worked on dexterity. Kind of like he's been his own occupational therapist! Go Krassi :) !!

    ReplyDelete