Sunday, October 13, 2013

We're here

Dondi, Owen and I arrived safely in Sofia only 20 minutes behind schedule. I have no idea how long we were traveling - we got to the airport in Minneapolis around 2pm Saturday and arrived here at 4:30pm Sofia time Sunday. But plenty of traveling, and it all went really well.

We took a short walk to pick up some groceries for supper and water for the car ride tomorrow.
I've been waiting for this car ride for about 20 years, I think. ;)

I am so excited that starting tomorrow my oldest son will begin to learn what it is to belong.

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you!!!!! I can't wait for the pictures of him in your arms. We are praying that everything goes smoothly!!! Blessings on your trip, friend...get that boy into his mama's arms!!!!! FINALLY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you made it safe and we look foward to many posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!! Can't wait to see pictures of GOTCHA! Lots of prayers for all the TB stuff!

    ReplyDelete